Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With us, moments lead to memories as you’ll discover what makes the Great Ocean Road and Torquay truly special.
Here, in the 'Surf Capital of Australia' you will begin the 243km journey of a lifetime.
Our hostel is just minutes away from Bells Beach, known near and far for being the home of the world's oldest and BEST surf competition; the 'Rip Curl Pro'.
Not forgetting, easy walking-distance to all of the town’s main attractions, breweries and 'Surf City'; where all the most iconic surf brands were born.
BBB offers a safe, clean, quality AND budget-friendly accommodation.
Our comfy home has fantastic sleeping choices offering guests mixed dorm rooms of 4, and 6 and one exclusive private room with a queen bed.
Or if you have a van, we also have the perfect option for you! (See info below)
+ information area
+ fully equipped guest kitchen (plus: free food section)
+ luggage room and surfboard storage.
+ book exchange
+ outdoor BBQ area
+ free parking on-site
+ unlimited dog cuddles off our girl Bella
+ All Access Pass to Torquay; giving you access to freebies/discounts at local businesses, such as pubs, cafes, surfing schools etc
+ coin operated laundry facilities (washing & drying)
+ buy/hire items such as yoga mats, towels, padlocks, surfboards and more.
+ wide range of merchandise
+ weekly events & activities during Summer (see info below)
Here at BBB we offer an exclusive Vanpacking option unlike many surrounding hostels. This is great for travellers who have hired a van for the week, wanting to sleep in it, stay within their budget, have their own space but still meet others. Included are the use of our amenities such as the kitchen, bathroom, laundry and more.
SUMMER WEEKLY EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
- Monday - Games Night!
- Tuesday - Beach Yoga and/or Pizza Night!
- Wednesday - Pot Luck Night!
- Thursday - Beer and Pool Night!
- Friday - Torquay Pub Highlights Night!
- Sunday – Movie Marathon!
We are travelers for travelers. Being the best for your special-adventure is always at the forefront of our minds. We are always seeking feedback so please don’t forget to review us after your stay! 😚
Whether you’re chasing a weekend away from the hustle and bustle or journeying half-way across the world to chase the world-famous waves, we think you’ll find that Bells Beach Backpackers is the perfect place to start.
We look forward to seeing you!
Please be aware that we have a minimum age of 18 years to stay. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>