Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If the group cancel within 24 hours of arrival, 100% of 1 nights accommodation is charged.
If they cancel their booking within 2 weeks of arrival, 10 % of 1 nights accommodation is kept.
Cancellation before 2 weeks prior to arrival warrants no penalty and if the amount has already been paid, it will be refunded in full. If part of the money needs to be paid in cancellation costs, the remaining money the group have paid to us will be refunded.
In all cases of us refunding money, any bank fees incurred will not be paid back to the group.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Groups MUST contact us directly to confirm an arrival time.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The rooms are bright and spacious, with en-suite facilities. We offer single, double, 4 and 6 bedded rooms. Budget dorms are available the whole year. Other facilities: WiFi, lounge and common rooms, fully equipped guest kitchen and a big roof terrace with an amazing view over the harbour! The hostel is open all year.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Linen is included in the price for your convenience.
**Please note that children are not allowed in dormitories***
If you book for the off season between 1st September and 31st May each year, it is essential contact us directly to tell us an arrival time, and to get check in information, as our reception has limited times. Email address will appear in Hostel Conditions after booking. ハウルルールを表示する
第１, 国 Norway
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>