Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Berry-Hostel is located in a separate building in the historical center of Nizhny Novgorod-near the Kremlin, Bolshaya Pokrovskaya and Rozhdestvenskaya streets, which have preserved their centuries-old identity. From the railway station you can reach Berry-Hostel by bus: 2, 34, 40, 42, 87. The stop is located behind the shopping centre Republic (opposite the train station).
For our guests we offer nine spacious living rooms, with a capacity of 2 to 14 people, with a total capacity of 66 beds.
Our exclusive white bunk beds in dorm rooms have been created by a special project. All the beds are equipped with quality bed linen and we have lockers in the rooms. The large kitchen is fully equipped with all necessary household items, and the common area is equipped with the modern LCD TV with 70 channels, which helps to create a cosy atmosphere. Five Wi-Fi routers provide truly high-speed Internet access on each floor, allowing users to communicate on social networks, share photos and videos, read news and watch movies even at maximum occupancy in the hostel. For our guests we offer a separate room with a washing machine, iron and dryer, as well as a storage room for large Luggage. Own boiler room allows you to use hot water around the clock and, if necessary, regulate heating in the premises.
Berry-Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours reception.
No pets allowed.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>