Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Top location near the Nile river, the desert and the Nubian villages, beautiful view. Private chef services, healthy meals. Peaceful atmosphere, friendly and hospitable staff. Feels like staying with family; A home away from home
The guest house is split on 2 levels, with 9 air-conditioned rooms,
It's a very quiet place, in front of the Tombs of the Nobles, at the edge of the Nubian villages, Nile and desert view
On the ground floor there are 4 air-conditioned rooms with private bathroom, 2 are family rooms; one with a double bed and 2 single beds and one with 2 double beds.
On the first floor there are 5 air-conditioned rooms, 1 with bathroom en suite, 4 with sink and shared bathrooms, 2 toilets
There are also 2 toilets on the top floor
On the top floor there is a common roof terrace with restaurant. In front of the guest house there is a beautiful garden. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>