Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are just 100 meter from the beach and our small traditional fishing port, where you can watch the sunset, next to the famous rock carving openings, which were used for ships sheds by sailors to protect the boats from the wild sea in the ancient times.
Our family business offers twin and double rooms for couples and individuals but also apartments for families (3-5 people).
Each apartment has:
- Own bathroom/shower with hot water 24 hours,
- Kitchenette / Refrigerator,
- Air- conditioning,
- You own balcony and parking space,
- Free Wi-Fi and Linen/Towels are included too.
In a quiet family environment, surrounding by our olive-tree garden to ensure quietness and relaxation!
In a walking distance from us, you can find a bakery with fresh baked bread and pastries, a market with a big collection of organic products and the bus station.
The beach is just a few meters away too with trees, where you can protect from the strong Greek sun. Just 15 min walking from the cost line, you will find Golden beach, a huge sandy place famous for the windsurfers and water sports!
There is a local bar famous for the rock tunes and a variety of different restaurants, some with view in the ocean where you can taste fresh fish, local meat plates and home made wine (plus Ouzo and Suma!).
Wishing you safe and memorable travels,
The Staff of the Betty Apartments
Please note: We have a 2 day cancellation policy! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>