Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The booking needs to be canceled 7 days before.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located at the southern end of Diani Beach, 30km south of Mombasa, Kenya. Ukunda Airport is 10 mins drive away. Local attractions include, Kite surfing, Diving, snorkelling on the reef, Kaya Sacred Forest, Colobus Monkey Sanctuary just to name a few.
Bidi Badu put great importance into sports and recreation as well as relaxation. Tennis court, beach volleyball and beach tennis, kite surfing, dhow and glass bottom boat trips are all available. Kaya Kinondo Sacred Forest is 3.5 km away from the hostel, while Diani Beach Shopping Centre is 8km away. A beach bar and restaurant is located onsite providing tasty food including western, local and seafood cuisine. If you are after a cold cocktail or freshly squeezed juice with an ocean view in a relaxed atmosphere, this is the place to be. There is a choice of shared or private dorm rooms. All include a private bathroom within each dorm
Bidi Badu Beach Sport Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 11:00
Late arrival possible but advance notice needed
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast Excluded (cost of breakfast $4 per person)
Option of using the communal kitchen to prepare your meals
Free WIFI all over the compound
Reception from 7.00 Am - 8.00 Pm
Airport and other transport can be arranged on request at extra cost.
Bookings for tennis court/tennis trainer can be made at reception. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>