Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Due to our small size and the seasonal nature of our accommodation cancellations affect us significantly. Confirming reservations: acceptance of a reservation requires provision of a valid credit card number, cardholder name and card
expiry date and will incur a non refundable booking fee of one nights accommodation taken on confirmation of booking.
Cancellation: Once booked and confirmed by us the following will apply; the initial fee is not refundable and a full tariff charge will be
made for cancellations within 60 days of the booked date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
No alcohol to be consumed in the bedrooms.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There are six lockable bedrooms in the lodge: 2 twins, double, 4-bed and 5-bed shares, plus one double + single room for our family guests. And the best part? No bunk beds! Beds have warm duvets, mink blankets and electric blankets in private rooms, clean and heated. Linen and towels supplied. If you're too tired to relax by the cozy log burner after a hard day on the slopes our private rooms have LCD TV's with built in DVD players for your relaxation.
We have a free lockup for your snow gear and a snowboard/ski tuning area for your use.
We also offer free private off-street parking. There is mountain transport, door-to-door, and airport transfer available from local transport providers, booking a must. Plus, we're only four minutes walk from town centre! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>