Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please contact for restrictions
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please contact for restrictions
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel has beautiful Antiguan courtyards that make it easy to meet and mingle with fellow travelers. Our bi-lingual staff can provide you all the information you need about Antigua and help you to find the right shuttle to your next location. We can connect you to all over Central America. On top of this, the tour agency we run from the hostel will make sure you do every volcano hike, mountain bike trek, city tour or spa treatment that you want - and all at very reasonable prices.
The location is in the heart of Antigua, near to lots of great restaurants and cafés. We're centre to the vibrant nightlife of the city within walking distance to every club and bar. We are close to the cathedrals, old churches and plenty of other monuments. Bigfoot Antigua is conveniently located one block from Parque Central - the central park of the city where you can experience the true Antiguan street culture.
All of our rooms are clean, spacious, comfortable, and well decorated. Every dorm is equipped with Air-conditioning and backpack size lockers. We have mixed dorms, a girls-only dorm and beautiful private rooms available.
Bigfoot Hostel Antigua policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
* 24-hour reception.
* No curfew.
* We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
* Pet friendly (on private rooms only) ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>