Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Tram stop in the near vicinity of the hotel offers a tram connection to underground lines and also a direct connection to the center of Prague. In the summer, you will surely appreciate the option of sitting down in the premises of the hotel atrium.
If you want to get to know Prague in all its beauty and history, you should not forget to explore the lives of its citizens. An ideal starting point for this is Žižkov, where the Hotel Bílý Lev is located. Žižkov was built as a district for workers; there were houses for poor but working citizens. Thus a unique district of Prague with many small courtyards, galleries, and narrow streets originated. These came to life every day with the lives of their inhabitants and they had their own rules. People used their small and often dark apartments mostly in the winter.
Our functionally equipped rooms with modern furniture feature Bathroom (shower, WC), Satellite television, Telephone, Hair-dryer, Minibar, Ceiling fan, Room safe free of charge, Tea and coffee making facilities free of charge as well as Toiletries free of charge.
Bily Lev's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Pet friendly. Pets allowed free of charge. We just take refundable deposit 100 EUR.
Entire hotel is a non-smoking property.
Reception is operated between 07:00 – 19:00h. Check-in available (automatic system) ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>