Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Las fiestas no están permitidas dentro de la propiedad
- Respetar las horas de sueño
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Featured rooms of 2, 3 and up to 4 people, some with private bathroom and most with shared bathroom, as well as rest areas with sofas, communal kitchen, dining room and terrace. With a youthful air, Bird House is perfect for everyone. If you are looking to discover charming places and meet people, then Bird House is your place. The rooms have different types, all have an interior closet, bed linen and towels. Depending on the room, you can have views of the main street: Port Avenue, or the interior terrace. Inspired by the industrial style, the rooms have smooth walls and areas of exposed brick; large decorative beds made of conglomerate and black iron which gives the room the rustic air originating from the historic building, mixed with modern and industrial aspects, all matching with beautiful decorated tiles that are an original chink of the building. Many of them with balcony, all have cleaning service, blankets, air conditioning and heating.
Bird House Valencia Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13.00 to 22.00 (Notify the accommodation if you arrive later than 22.00)
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast available rate
Reception from 09.00 to 22.00
Pet are not allowed
Parties on the property are not allowed
After 23:00 it is forbidden to make noise.
No Smoking ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>