Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy is 30% of the amount.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our property offers, Two beds (1) apartment with bedroom, toilet, terrace, cable tv, refrigerator, parking place.
Tree beds apartment (2) with bedroom,toilet, terrace, kitchen. cable tv, refrigerator, and parking place.Five beds apartment (1) with two bedrooms, two toilets, balcony,kitchen, cable tv, refrigerator, and parking place. Apartments are clean, brand new and a serene place to spend your holidays.
Ohrid is located in the south-western part of Macedonia, on the banks of Lake Ohrid, at an elevation of 690 meters above sea level.
Buildings and museums (selection):
There is a legend supported by observations by Ottoman traveler from 15th century, Evlia Celebia that there were 365 chapels within the town boundaries, one for every day of the year. Today this number is significantly smaller. However during the medieval times, Ohrid was called Slavic Jerusalem.
* Church of St. Sophia
* Church of St. Panteleimon
* Church of St. John at Kaneo
* Church of St. Clement
* Church of St. George
* Church of St. Zaum
* Church of St. Naum
* Church of St. Petka
* Church of St. Stephan
* Vestiges of basilicas from the early-Christian time, e.g. Basilica of St. Erazmo (4th century)
* Museum of Slavic writing culture (18th century)
* Robevi family house, museum of archeology
* Antique Theatre
* Church of St. Vraci, with frescos from the 14th century. A 14th-century icon from the church is depicted on the obverse of the Macedonian 1000 denars banknote, issued in 1996 and 2003.
Note: Besides being a holy center of the region, it is also the source of knowledge and pan-Slavic literacy. The restored Monastery at Plaonik was actually one of the oldest Universities in the western world, dating before the 10th century.
There is a nearby airport, Ohrid Airport (now known as Apostle Paul Airport) that is open all year round.
* Ohrid Summer Festival, annual theater and music festival from July to August
* The Balkan Festival of Folk Songs and Dances, annual folklore music and dance festival in the beginning of July
* Balkan music square festival, music festival in August in which ethno musicians from the whole Balkan peninsular participate
* Ohrid Fest, music festival in August in which musicians from the whole Balkan peninsular are participating. This festival is held for four days which are divided into (Debutant Night, Folk Night, Pop Night and International Night).
Check in time- 24 hours
Check out- 12:00
Cash only upon arrival
Please contact us regarding your arrival time. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>