Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have different huts with double beds & a mixed dormitory. In our restaurant, you can have some extraordinary and very tasty vegan & vegetarian food and all kind of drinks (we offer selfmade cocktails like Rosemary Gin & Applepie Whiskey with herbs from our garden).
The whole place is a big garden with an open restaurant and a swimming dock where you can listen to the birds, jump into the lake for a swim (our staff consists of swimming teachers and rescue swimmers) or experience a variety of activities like canoeing, hiking, a boat tour, and many more. Feel free to ask us about all those adventures which you can add to your stay to make it unforgettable.
Our hostel is located at Lake Bunyonyi on the opposite of the small harbour village Rutinda which you enter through the Bunyonyi Road which starts at the end of Kabale in direction of Rubanda/Kisoro.
We are surrounded by small mountains and have a beautiful lake view.- our village above us is called Kyabahinga.
If you reach Kabale town, you have two options to reach our beautiful place: Either you take a boda boda for 5.000 UGX or a special hire (car) for 25.000 UGX. When you arrive in Rotinda at the small harbour, give us a call and we are goint to pick you from there by boat. Our place is located 3 minutes away on the opposite there. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>