Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Well furnished and comfortable rooms, Blanca Hostel tries to bring the real sense of the cost/benefit to the guest. WiFi is free and present in all environments.
Unisex and female rooms make up the categories of accommodation available. They all include linen, lockers and air conditioning. The kitchen is shared and the use restricted to guests and employees. The bar, in the yard, offers drinks and cold beverages, as well as always great music in surrounding sound.
Our hostel is 800 m from the beach and 20 m from the bus stop, as well as close to
supermarkets, bars, restaurants, ATM, petrol station, van and cab stops, pharmacies and all kinds of convenience required. Downtown, where the Rua das Pedras (Stones St.) and Orla Bardot (Bardot Shore), is a 10-minute drive away.
Blanca Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card before arrival.
Breakfast is not included. You can buy the breakfast in our reception, it costs 15.00 BRL per day
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>