Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Blanco Hostel Lanta is a resort style hostel complete with dorm-room bungalows, massive garden with hammocks and a fire-pit with a lively bar and restaurant. Daily events going on all the time so you'll be sure to stay busy and meet lots of new friends.
Only 2 minute walk to Koh Lanta's largest beach (Long Beach) Full of bars and restaurants to enjoy.
BBQ night three times a week, Lanta's very own Bar Crawl starts at Blanco three times a week and of course our famous Lanta Sunset Adventure boat trip featuring amazing snorkeling, drinks and tunes sets sail three times a week.
The resort style hostel features free reliable fibre-optic WiFi through out the property with air-conditioned rooms.
All our luxurious dorm rooms are equipped with power sockets, built-in lockers, reading lights, showers and toilets.
You’ll be provided with a free towel and a proper comfy duvet so that you'll be able to get a good nights rest.
Our bar closes at 11pm ensuring that you’ll have a great night but you’ll be able to get some sleep if you decide not to go out.
Koh Lanta is a beautiful island where you'll find the balance of beautiful secluded beaches, traditional fisherman villages, as well special and unique nightly beach parties.
Please note passports are taken as deposit during your stay.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: Free No Worries Cancellation
2. Check in from 13:00 to 20:00.
3. Check out before 11:00am.
4. Reception working hours 08:00-20:00.
5. Passport is taken as deposit at check in. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>