Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
For each group it has to be sent a request for booking
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Bloom Inn is located near the city center, and it is very easy to reach the important sights of the city of Nis. City Park Cair and sports and recreation center is about 400 m from the facility, Downtown area and The Fortress of Nis - 1 km away, The Crveni Krst concentration camp (lit. Red Cross concentration camp) – 3 km, Memorial Park Bubanj – 4 km, The Skull Tower - 2 km, archaeological site of Mediana – 4 km away, Niska Banja - 9 km from the property while Soko Banja is 36 km away.
In the hostel-type accommodation, we have dormitory rooms with 8, 6, and 4 bunk beds, with separate, shared bathrooms for women and men, with an option for the rooms to be gender-divided, depending on quests wishes and needs. In all rooms, as well as the entire hostel, the guests have available free Internet access, secured privacy and safety of all guests and their personal belongings. Also, we offer the hotel-type accommodation in the forms of 2-, 3-, and 4-bed rooms with private bathrooms attached, TV, and cabinets for personal belongings. The rooms have the most modern locking system, and they also contain a desk and free Internet access, making them suitable for business people, but also families and guests coming in groups that would like to stay apartment-type rooms. We offer to our guests’ clean sheets and towels.
Bloom Inn Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00.
Check out 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. his property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.10 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Reception working hours are 08:00-22:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 30 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>