Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
4.1 The Customer may cancel the Booking without charge if notice is given to Blue Beds at least a week prior to 1400 hours (local time) on the Arrival Date.
4.2 Where the Customer has been offered a discounted rate on condition that the Booking becomes non-refundable upon cancellation then, provided the Customer has been informed of such Condition, in the event of cancellation of the Booking, all Charges applicable to that Booking remain payable in full.
4.3 Where the Customer fails to give sufficient notice of cancellation as or fails to arrive (no show) at the Hostel, the Booking will be deemed cancelled and the Customer must pay the Hostel an amount equivalent to the Charges applicable to the full stay at the Hostel.
4.4 Blue Beds may at any time cancel a Booking if the Hostel becomes unavailable due to circumstances outside Blue Beds’ control in which case Blue Beds will pay the Customer a full refund of any Charges and any booking fee paid.
4.5 Blue Beds may at any time cancel the Booking if the payment details provided by the Customer are invalid and the Customer fails to provide alternative valid details.
4.6 In case of group bookings, there is a reduction of in numbers which is uninformed a week prior to the arrival date, then the customer will be charged for the whole booking and there would be no refund or discount for the no show guest or the reduction in numbers.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Great features in shared rooms:
1. 7 Feet Long beds with comfort-oriented mattresses
2. Fully Air-Conditioned
3. Ensuite a separate Shower and Lavatory
4. Private Nightstand with Reading light and a power socket with Each Bed
5. Free WiFi
6. 24x7 Hot Water supply
7. Lockable storage with Each bed
8. Female Only Shared Room
Great Features in Private rooms:
1. Fully Air Conditioned
2. Minimalist Wardrobe
3. Premium hardwood floors
4. Free Wi-Fi
5. Fluffy Towels
6. Ensuite Bathroom with 24x7 Hot Water Supply
7. Water bottles ( not packed ) in the private rooms before check in ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>