Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Blue Door offers all the facilities needed for an enjoyable stay starting from a separate kitchen, personal lockers, air conditioners, working spaces, free Wi-Fi, and two common areas where we can socialize with each other. Blue Door Hostel has a private bar that you can use whenever you want to get a drink and enjoy the beautiful view from the terrace. The hostel has a lot of dedicated spaces that you can use to work or read a book without getting distracted. A distinctive feature is that the hostel is full of paintings where the old Albanian style combined with the modern one makes the areas seem less stifling.
The blue door hostel is located in one of the most interesting neighborhoods of Tirana. The hostel is surrounded by old villas, besides that, we are very close to the 'Old Bazaar' only 5 minutes by foot and the city center only 7 minutes. Besides that, you are near Bunk'Art2 and the National Museum. Near the hostel, you can find some good local restaurants for someone that wants to try some delicious traditional dishes.
A point of orientation to the hostel is ''Red School'' or in Albanian ''Shkolla e Kuqe'' Which is one of the best-known Albanian schools in Tirana. The hostel is surrounded by characteristic Albanian villas that take you away from the bustling tourist-friendly center to a more natural Albanian neighborhood without having to travel out to the suburbs.
Blue Door Hostel Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11:30 to 23:30 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
City Tax not included
Breakfast not included.
Reception hours 8:00 to 23:30. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>