Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. Non-refundable 50% deposit at the time of booking.
2. Full payment 3 weeks prior to arrival date.
3. No Refund on the booking fee for a cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A refundable key & linen deposit each is also payable upon arrival. Preference is for this to be forwarded with group booking payments as it facilitates an extremely quick entry to the hostel.
1. Must comply with Hostel Rules, and Terms & Conditions
2. Complete a 'Person Responsible Form' available from Hostel
3. Payment Terms & Conditions on request from Hostel
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Accommodation, bedding and linen are modern, comfortable, clean and freshly laundered. Air conditioned, carpeted throughout and every room has a window. Modern kitchen with gas cooking, crockery, cutlery, and appliances are supplied. Big screen television in lounge area with Foxtel, free DVD's, free breakfast, free rice, internet for guests. Reception staff is friendly and knowledgeable - available to assist you with all of your enquiries and provide great local knowledge to enhance your stay in Adelaide. Full access is also available for disabled guests.
We specialize in group bookings and have 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 share Dorm Rooms plus Family Rooms, Single and TWIN share options. We are well equipped with modern fire and safety systems, which are closely monitored and well maintained by independent agencies, contracted to monitor and maintain strict Government and Council standards.
The Balcony Bar - Fancy a drink for cheap? We’ve got you covered! It is the new hangout spot - a beautiful, big balcony overlooking King William Street. The Balcony Bar is an excellent place to get quiet drinks, or have a mini-party before heading out to the bigger pubs, bars and clubs in the Adelaide CBD district. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>