Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
-Bed allocation and early check-in is subject to availability.
-The same dormitory allocation cannot be guaranteed for group reservations and is subject to availability.
-No room service or baggage carrying service is available
-We accept a maximum of 12 reservations for a group.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
While you explore the best, leave us the rest!
In the foothills of the Himalayas, 800 meters from the Laxman Jhula Bridge which connects the two villages in Rishikesh, our hostel is nestled in one of the best locations, Tapovan, a quiet and serene neighborhood. With easy access to major tourist attractions, supermarkets, ATM, medical facilities, Tapovan is the center of exotic cafes/restaurants, Yoga schools and ashrams in Rishikesh.
As a travel hostel, our priority is to make our guests feel comfortable and welcome, help them to know and explore our country in the best possible way.
Being a team of ardent travelers, we understand the importance of a personal touch when staying in a place where everything can seem strange.
Your journey begins with a smile here 🌝
Following the footsteps of the best hostel chains in Europe, our vision is to make a traveler’s life accessible. Backpackers deserve all the comfort and ease in the world and that is exactly what we specialize in. We provide you a space to relax and connect with new friends. It is a one stop destination to make the most out of your stay in Rishikesh. When you hear the word hostel, you tend to let go of the luxuries a hotel provides but this budget hostel is a catch for the facilities it offers. Our team makes every effort to make your stay memorable by helping you plan your itinerary and organizing social activities like sun rise treks, adventure sports, dance and music sessions, evening prayers, Ganga Aarti, jam sessions, movie nights, family dinner, city tours, yoga sessions and much more.
Life in Blue Jay: Experience Rishikesh like never. Create memories and new experiences. 🌏
Blue Jay has been designed to maximize comfort from the point of view of a traveler's daily life. We offer:
●A spacious yet cozy common area where you are welcome to choose your own seating arrangement- lie down if you feel like it and get lost in the perpetual flow of water in the adjoining fountain wall or you could spend some time reading.
●The common area is armed with multiple amenities such as an LCD screen for a movie night, speakers for a party night, a small library section, a washroom and a gaming area with various indoor games to spend some great time with your new friends on a rainy day.
●We also have cozy hangout lobbies on each floor with huge glass walls showing the beautiful view outside. There's also a common washroom on each floor, just in case ; also a rooftop cafe with a breath-taking panoramic view of the town.
●All private rooms come with huge comfy beds, shower, toilet facilities, toiletries, a huge mirror, a table and a closet for your belongings. The deluxe rooms have a balcony as well.
●The dorm rooms have comfortable beds with lights, fans and curtains for each bed. There are lockers (with USB charging points) for your belongings and huge glass windows to Rishikesh’s trademark view.
● Planned events and activities, group tours, free walking tours, transportation, bike rentals, bus tickets, taxi booking and more.
●You'll get Wi-Fi as well as all essential information about the going-ons in the town.
● 24/7 front desk, CCTV camera and a lift that makes all our floors easily accessible.
●The hostel is equipped with a proper firefighting system in place and pays top most attention to the safety of the guests.
● Towels are available for hire at the reception for guests availing of dorm room facilities. For the ones who hire rooms, towels are included in your package. Housekeeping and laundry service is also available on request.
● Cafe,the Nest: Free chai every morning and evening in our rooftop cafe. Take a sip while enjoying the breath-taking panoramic view of the Himalayas.
● A wonderful terrace that we call Jannat ( the heaven ) with a 360 degree view of the mountains, light breeze, golden sunlight, the best place to do Yoga or hangout with your friends on a social evening.
P.S. A sofa cum bed could be provided in double room with 500 INR per night.
Above all, a lovely and welcoming team always willing to help.
We would love you to come pay us a visit the next time you are in or around Rishikesh to have a memorable experience with the Blue Jay family!
Happy Journey 🌞 ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>