Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Blue Mountains Backpacker Hostel is the closest hostel to Katoomba train station. We have a wide range of dormitory, private, private en-suite, family and family en-suite rooms. We cater to travellers and families accommodating up to 160 guests. Our lounge is great for everyone to mingle or find a quiet corner in front of the fire. Test your skills on our free pool table, soccer table, guitar or play one of our many board games. We have a spacious kitchen, BBQ area and courtyard garden as well as free wi-fi, games, luggage storage (just leave us a review!) and on-street parking. Ask our friendly staff about our visitor information and attraction tickets and much more. Please ask!
The hostel boasts large communal areas for winding down after a hectic day of exploring. A lounge room with comfortable sofas, big screen TV and a roaring fire for the winter chill. A large kitchen for those who want to show off their culinary skills. Free WiFi access is available to all guests in our computer room. The computer room also has a bank of modern computers for all guests to use. This is ideal for those of you who want to catch up with family and friends and show of all the pictures they have taken during your trip to the Blue Mountains
Blue Mountains Backpacker Hostel has worked with the major tour and activity guides. We believe that we have put together a variety of packages which would suit all travelers, from first time adventurers to those who really want to test themselves.
Our reception hours are 8.30-9.00pm.
If you are arriving outside of these hours, please contact us to make arrangements. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>