Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups with cancellations, no shows or reduction in numbers made within 14 days of arrival date will be charged at full price of originally agreed upon rates.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each overnight stay with us includes taking our scheduled boat shuttle service to and from town, hot water showers, unlimited high speed internet access, pool and beach area access, and the chance to experience the beauty and animals of the jungle. Guests may also enjoy other onsite amenities including lake access, paddle board rentals, and humanitarian / adventure opportunity. When booking a room, we offer various choices for our guests. We have economical rooms for the savvy backpacker, all the way to deluxe rooms with amenities like air conditioning.
Boatique Hotel and Marina Policy & Conditions:
Cancellation Policy: 24 hrs. before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 21:30 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment by credit card, cash (Q, USD or CAD), Bitcoin or PayPal.
-Taxes not included - 22%
-Breakfast not included.
-Quiet hours between 10 pm and 8 am
- WE DO NOT HAVE COOKING OR FOOD PREPARATION FACILITIES.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK.
- ALL FOOD TO BE PURCHASED AT RESTAURANT ONSITE. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>