Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At Bodega Resort you can spend your days relaxing and soaking up the sun on our white sandy beach, or enjoying one of our many island tours, before enjoying a nice evening with us at the restaurant, enjoying the sunset.
We have a variety of modern air-conditioned family rooms and private beachside bungalows to choose from. All family rooms include privacy curtains, large lockers, individual power sockets, and reading lamps, while many of our private rooms/bungalows offer a sea view and come equipped with a balcony.
•Fully Licensed Bar
•Kayaks & Paddle Boards
**This property can only be accessed via boat. We recommend using BUVA SEA Cambodia as they are the only boat company that runs a direct service from Sihanoukville to our beach. For those guests arriving from Koh Rong, or using a different boat company, we provide free transfer service from Saracen Bay. Please see below for more detailed travel information and boat times.
**Buva Sea Cambodia provides a direct boat service from Serendipity Pier, Sihanoukville. This service runs daily at 8 am, 11 am, 3 pm, and 5 pm. To book tickets visit the Buva Sea Cambodia Booking Office at ‘502 Serendipity Street’ (located on the left-hand side of the road as you walk down from the Golden Lions Roundabout towards Serendipity Pier).
Alternatively, we do also provide a complimentary transfer service from Saracen Bay, Koh Rong Samloem. Our Bodega light blue speed boat will depart from Saracen Bay’s Orchid Pier at 10.30 am, 12.30 pm, and 4 pm daily (weather dependent). ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>