Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Relaxed, and friendly, the Bon Accord is a place to chill and take in the stunning Peninsula. Next to our big garden runs a lovely creek, a beautiful and quiet place to sit out on a warm day and relax. Our garden has benches, tables with sunshade and a barbecue area - it is a great spot to meet people and make new friends. Otherwise the comfortable living room indoors with a warm fireplace will make you feel at home on chilly evenings. Kitchen is fully equipped, and free coffee and tea is offered. Book exchange, DVD library, cards and board games are also available.
All the beds are fully made up with clean linen. Hot bottles and hair dryers available. Free WIFI.
Heaps of fun activities to do in the Peninsula, such as: dolphin swimming, kayaking, paddle board, horse treks, sailing, hiking, star gazing and fishing - everybody will enjoy!
Come around and have a great, chilled time at Bon Accord Backpackers in Akaroa !
Please note the following :
1) we do not allow children under 12 to stay with us. Children between 12 and 18yo must stay in private rooms with at least one adult,
2) check-in is between 2pm and 6pm,
3) payment is due upon arrival in cash only ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>