Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Si se cancela en los últimos 7 días se cobrará el total de la reserva.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
rental of private rooms.
We are in the center of the city of Gijón and on the beachfront of San Lorenzo. We are near to some of the finest landmarks and tourist attractions of the city, such as Museo del Ferrocaril de Asturias, Cerro de Santa Catalina and Teatro Jovellanos de Gijón, amongst other interesting elements that you can explore and discover around our city.
We have three shared rooms and two other private, with private or shared bathroom, so all with sea views. All beds have a light point, plug, an organizer and a lockable locker. We offer sheets and towels, as well as basic toiletries.
Boogalow Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:30 to 20:30 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The reception service is open from 12.00 to 20.00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>