Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have everything from single rooms, doubles and twins up to family and group rooms for up to eight people (you may need to contact us to confirm how you want the beds arranged in the larger rooms when you make the booking).
Our staff are renouned for their Scottish welcome, there is ample car parking, a residents bar. We are popular with travellers of all types and people going to T-in the Park and motor racing events at Knockhill.
We are just off the Sustrans national cycle network and on the Fife tourist coastal trail.
Cancellation must be given 3 days before arrival; late canvellations and no shows will be charged the amount of the first night
Earliest arrival is 3pm and check out time is 10am
Please note that there is a 3% surcharge for American Express cards
The property is located in Fife which is at 13 mile from Edinburgh. The nearby train station is 300 yards from the hotel on the same street which provides easy access to both the city by train and the airport by bus. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>