Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A restaurant's and shop's are in a few minutes walking distance as well as , Pub's, gas station, cash machine and currency exchange office.
Beside visiting our jewel National Park Plitvice Lakes, you gonna be amazed after visiting waterfalls in Rastoke Slunj,
Barac Caves or visiting nearby Bosnian city of Bihac.
Canyon walk near Old Town Dreznik Fortress and Horseback riding are in a walking distance.
Swimming and crystal clear rivers is possible experience and nearby villages.
The area is very rich and marked biking and hiking trails.
Bus station Grabovac is in 10 min. walking distance from us and is directly connected with Plitvice Lakes, Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Zadar and Split
Apartments Božić features a garden with apple trees and grapes as well as rest areas.
Free Wi fi Internet connection and free parking are provided as well as common terrace with barbecue facilities.
Decorated with paintings made by the owner, all rooms and apartments are equipped with a flat screen TV, Microwave,
Refrigerator, Kettle, a dining area and a patio or balcony.
Some units are air conditioned and with Kitchen.
With our information's and suggestions about Plitvice Lakes and surrounding area you can get the best of your vacation here.
You are welcome! : ) ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>