Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Client must inform hotel minimum 15 days before in case of NO SHOW, otherwise will be charged first night.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel also offers low cost single accomodations (with shared bathroom).
Bragança Oporto Hotel's best feature is its location. Only 50m away you'll find the centre of the city. The emblematic Tower of Clérigos Monument and Church is literally around the corner, as are the famous Paris Galleries - the favourite place for locals and tourists to enjoy the nightlife. The beautiful Douro River is also very close: just 1km away!
Great value hotel in the absolute centre of Porto!
Check-in: 12.30 PM
Check-out: 11.00 AM
Every reservation made can be cancelled up until three days prior to the arrival date. If the cancelation is made after that period, the first night will be charged by our hotel. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>