Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
*Changes or cancellations can only be considered up to and including 3 days before arrival. Otherwise we will charge a cancellation fee equal to the total cost of the booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Bed & Beer is located next to the fruit market and the old town hall in Bonn city centre. The shopping street is only 20 m away. And the main central station just 10 min walk away. There are plenty of restaurants and shops near by.
Bed & Beer is housed in an eighteenth century building completely renovated, keeping its own historical charm with wooden floors, original old pictures of the house and brick cellar. Our dormitory room is on the 4th floor with a beautiful view of nearby historical sites. Room options includes standard bunk beds, twin rooms and private rooms. The shared bathroom is also located on the same floor.
Bed & Beer Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 If you arrive outside the regular checkin-times, please tell us at least one day in advance (via mail or telephone). It is NOT possible to check-in at any other time unless its communicated before.
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards(except AMEX), debit cards.
City tax is not included.
Breakfast not included.
The reception opened 14:00 to 22:00
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>