Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
• Group bookings will be charged as below:
> 30 days = No charge
>15 days 7 days 15 days 7 days
Additional Terms and Conditions
• Check-in time is 1pm for groups. Check-out time is 10:00am.
• A £50.00 cash security deposit is required upon check in. This security deposit is for the room key cards and any damages made/done during the stay. This will be refunded on checkout.
• Lost/damaged key cards or lockers will incur a £10.00 charge.
• Breakfast time for dorm room guests is served in the basement from 7:00am-9:30am.
• A shared kitchen and seating area is available for use in the basement from 10:30am until midnight. Please keep the area clean and tidy.
• Rooms are inspected after check-out. A penalty charge will be incurred for any damage.
• Guests less than 16 years cannot share with other guests in dorm rooms unless accompanied by a responsible adult in the group, please ensure the whole rooms is booked to avoid any disappointment.
• Due to pest control advice, food is not allowed in dorm rooms.
• Rooms are cleaned daily; please keep your property on top of your bed when leaving the room.
• The hotel will not be responsible for any lost/stolen property, please look after your belongings.
. When you make your booking you pay the agency fee to hostelworld and the remaining amount to pay will be collected on arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
our modern key card system keeps your room secure and our 24 hr reception means you can enjoy Brighton's lively nightlife into the wee hours without curfew.
check out is at 10:00 for shared dorm rooms and 12:00 for VIP suites, we have a free luggage storage facility so you can leave your heavy bags and explore before leaving Brighton behind.
We have a selection of different size dorms and private rooms in VIP [area/suite]. All rooms have an en-suite bathroom and there is a common room to mix and mingle with other guests.
We accept contactless / credit and debit cards / sterling cash
Cancellation policy is 24 hours before arrival, the first night is charged in cases of late cancellation or No show.
Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult and cannot stay in dorm rooms unless booking the whole room. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>