Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Deposit is non refundable.
50% of Balance is refunded if cancelled more than 1 week prior to arrival.
Full amount of balance payable if cancelled less than 1 week prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A 10% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm the booking and cover all administration costs.
Full payment is required two weeks prior to the groups arrival.
To ensure correct allocation, final details are required 14 days prior to arrival.
No refunds will be available if numbers reduce after this point.
All group bookings are subject to availability and rates may vary in accordance with special events and Bank Holidays.
A security deposit of €20.00 per person is payable for all groups of 10 person or more. This deposit is refundable upon check-out subject to there being no claim. (Please refer to Code of Conduct notice to all groups).
One member of the group is to be appointed leader and is to complete Code of conduct form on arrival and will be the dedicated liaison person for the duration of the reservation . This person will be held responsible for any damage done or costs arising from breaking the code of conduct below.
Groups can only book rooms in their entirety and can not part - reserve any rooms.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
All Hens, Stags and sports teams are to call and book directly.
We only except bookings of 2 nights or more on all weekends for large groups of 10 plus persons.
If you would like to book for 10 or more then you would have to contact the hostel directly.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
N.B. 3 BED PRIVATE ROOMS = DOUBLE BED + SINGLE BUNK
N.B. BrÃƒÂº Bar & Hostel Ltd reserves the right to take the balance of the 1st nights payment 1 day prior to arrival date.
Reception open from 7.30am to 11pm everyday. Check in time is from 2pm to 11pm. Check out is 11am.
Help with all travel/activities/nights out etc.
Closest Hostel to Bus station, Train station, Air coach/City Link drop off.
Free Iron etc
Free Hair Dryers/Straighteners
Paid access to the clarion Hotel Gym Pool Sauna etc.
Laundry services on street ( 2 minutes away, ask at reception)
10% discount at several local restaurants
Hen & Stag parties welcome, but please check out the group booking criteria when making a booking. ( 2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY FOR 10+ PERSONS ON WEEKENDS)
Due to Covid-19 restrictions WE DO NOT ACCEPT guests using our hostel for their isolation period. If we suspect that a booking is made for this reason then unfortunately we will cancel the reservation. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>