Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our location is hardly beatable. It is easy to reach from every train station, the bus station, and the airport. We are between the two main underground lines; M2 Astoria and M3 Kálvin Tér, and you will find tram stops and bus stops at both locations.
Our windows overlook the National Museum. You can use its park as if it were the hostel's garden. We are next to many universities and international cultural institutes, which gives the area a young and cultural vibe.
Most of the main attractions (e.g. Gellért Hill, Gellért Bath, Great Market Hall, Váci Street, Great Synagogue, Danube Bank, etc.) are in walking distance, as are many restaurants, bars, pharmacies, and grocery stores. Across the street is an ATM, a post office, a currency exchange, and antique bookstores.
Budapest Bubble has a laid back atmosphere with flexible check-in and check-out times. We offer free tea and coffee, free internet and wifi, free linen, 24 hour hot water, clean facilities and a kitchen. No hidden charges!!
We will provide you with plenty of information about the city (such as caving and walking tours/bike tours) and how to get around, so you can make the most of your stay in Budapest.
We collect and share books, animated DVDs and other movies. We have a common area and a dining area, where you can socialize with fellow guests.
We are located next to many of the nightlife spots; ruin pubs, bars and clubs, and we will definitely point them out to you if you want to indulge in the vibrant nightlife!
We sometimes meet up with other hostels as well to diversify the crowd.
Have a nice journey, and we look forward to meeting you! ハウルルールを表示する
第１, 国 Hungary
第１, 国 Hungary
第１, 国 Hungary
第１, 国 Hungary
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>