Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You can spend your days relaxing by our large pebblecrete saltwater pool, and your nights enjoying our on-site bar with $3 happy hour deals and nightly events, including the famous Backpackers Big Night Out every Wednesday and Saturday! Budds offers discounts on GetWet surf lessons and Stand Up Paddle boarding tours, as well as cheap surf board hire.
The hostel consists of mixed 8 bed-dorms and 4 bed-dorms with mixed shared bathrooms, female only 4 bed-dorms with female only shared bathrooms, double and twin private rooms with shared bathrooms and double en-suite rooms.
All rooms contain personal lockers and air conditioning. Please note that the hostel has a policy of accepting only ages 18+ with a maximum age of 35 for the dorm rooms. Also, we can only accept international passports/photo ID for the dorm rooms.
Free parking is available across from the hostel.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon at Budds in Surfers Backpackers!
Budds weekly activities:
Monday- Free Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Sin City
Wednesday- Pizza Night
- Big Night Out
Friday- Burger Night
- Bedroom Nightclub
Saturday- Hotdog Night
- Big Night Out
This property has a 1-day cancellation policy.
All guests must have a valid passport or driver's license in order to check-in.
All guests must be over the age of 18.
Strictly International Backpackers, aged 18-35 only in share rooms.
No BYO (no bring your own alcohol due to Queensland Liquor Laws).
A 2% surcharge will be added to all Eftpos and credit card transactions.
Full payment may be taken once inside the non-cancellation period.
Group bookings are available upon request ONLY. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>