Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For Groups cancellations must be 4 weeks before the arrival date without any cost. For Cancellations made within 4 weeks of arrival date, we have to charge amount equal to the first night stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Minimum stay of 2 nights for all groups during the week, and in the weekend minimum stay of 3 nights. Bookings made for less than this will be cancelled.
For bookings of 15 or more persons, at the time of receiving the booking, the hotel will charge a non-refundable 30% deposit. And four weeks before arrival the remaining balance will be charged. These amounts are non-refundable in case of alterations, cancellations, and no arrivals.
The hotel holds the right to cancel these bookings if the payments are not successful.
Minimum stay of 2 nights for all groups during the week, and in the weekend minimum stay of 3 nights. Bookings made for less than this will be cancelled
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
As since februari 25th, most of the restrictions in the Netherlands have been lifted. QR codes are not neccesarry in the hospitality anymore. Face-masks are still mandetory in public transport.
Budget Hotel Tourist Inn is situated in the historic centre of Amsterdam and less than 10 minutes walking from the Central Station, Anne Frank House, Flower Market and less than 5 minutes walking distance from the Dam Square and many bars, coffee shops and restaurants.
The hotel is perfectly located for those wanting to discover the fascinating network of canals dating back to the 17th century that are now a World Heritage Site. Famous museums such as the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum are just a short ride away by tram.
Tourist Inn offers private rooms with private bathrooms, dormitory beds and rooms with shared facilities. The hotel offers accommodation from 1 up to 6 guests.
The main building on Spuistraat 52 offers standard rooms with a private shower and toilet as well as budget rooms with shared facilities. All rooms have a television, telephone, safe, air conditioning and free WiFi. All rooms can be accessed via a lift or stairs. This building houses the reception as well as a cosy lounge with flatscreen televisions.
The second building, located behind the main building, offers a canal view. The budget rooms in this building have shared facilities. The rooms come with a washbasin, safe, television, and free WiFi. These rooms can only be accessed via stairs.
All rooms are equipped with a safe, television, telephone, air-conditioning, heating and FREE Wi-Fi internet connection throughout the hotel.
A generous Continental buffet is included in your room price.
The hotel is open 24 hours a day and luggage storage is provided prior to check in and after the check out time.
The hotel is centrally located near all major attractions and nightlife areas. We have no curfew and the reception is open 24 hours.
* Non-Refundable reservation: the total amount of the reservation will be charged on the given credit card at time of booking. The reservation is non-refundable and non-amendable.
* Standard reservation: free cancellation up to 48 hours up to the arrival date. A pre-authorization will be done on the given credit card 5 days up to the arrival day.
In case of a invalid credit card we cannot guarantee the reservation.
City Tax 7% per person per night not included.
* From January 2020: Due to the increase of the tourist tax in Amsterdam, which is being set by the local City Council of Amsterdam, there will be an additional charge of € 3.00 per person per night, besides the already existing 7% city tax. Please note that this additional charge may be settled upon arrival at out hotel.
Different conditions apply for group bookings of fifteen or more persons, please contact the hotel directly for this.
The Maximum Age in dorms is 45 years old. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>