Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our principal objective is to give you a space to create special moments with the special people in your life - whether it's hanging out in the pool, cooking in our shared kitchen or exploring some of our recommended tours.
Here at the Buena Nota Hostel you can enjoy shared dorm rooms or private rooms, good WIFI for working all in a clean environment under 24 hour security.
If you need anything just ask one of the many friendly staff or volunteers!
You will want to come back again and again, and you will be welcomed every time!
Buena Nota Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hs before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 06:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 00:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours 8:00 to 20:00
No pets allowed.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>