Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hostel is a charming structure, located just steps away from all the Beautiful Palaces & Historical monuments in Udaipur.
Our facilities are thoughtful, colorful and quaint. You have a rooftop to enjoy the serene views over the beautiful lake
fabled with palaces and the sight of the Island Palaces afloat the Lake Pichola, certainly goes beyond the Venice of the East!
If youíre looking for a Delightful Restaurant featuring local cuisine and contemporary food,
itís all here @Bunkyard with panaromic views from the Restaurant & the Terrace of the splendid scenery & gracious palaces around us.
You can enjoy & indulge in the music theme dorms, where music plays from genres like flamenco, Reggae, Jazz etc. .
The terrace hosts yoga sessions, parties, social nightsÖ and FREE Chai @Sunset for travellers to socialise and enjoy the breath-taking view.
Bunkyard Udaipur offers the perfect setting for rare moments of romance, adventure, fun, excitementÖand memories to last a lifetime.
As night falls, you can gaze at the lake as it turns into one of Udaipur's treasured night views!, from every floor of your Hostel.
Just outside the hostel are several old buildings, temples, lake-fronts, and Antique Shops.
Walk straight across the street & you will find the Old City Palace Flea market bustling with vintage shopping of antiques, clothes, Music instriuments, rugs and leather stuff.
Throughout Udaipur's rich history, the City Palace was the Kingdom of the Ruler's who cherished this Marvellous Piece of Land .
Udaipur is a beautiful Lake destination to relish while travelling through India.
If you are looking for a Joyful stay in Udaipur, youíve come to the right place!
Bunkyard hostel is on the shore of the most admirable Lake in Udaipur!.
To Find yourself come to India
To Express yourself come to Bunkyard !! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>