Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
GPS: N +53* 29' 31.53' W: -10* 1' 24.83'
Our home was purpose built to accommodate guests in comfort. Each bedroom is named after a local lake,individually decorated, spacious and comfortable with multi channel tv, dd phone, tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer, personal toiletries, ironing facilities, wifi, and many extras.
All rooms have shower and some also have bathtubs.
There is complimentary private parking to the front and rear of the house.
Single Rooms have a queen size bed,Double rooms have one King size (5ft) bed, Superior Double have one Superking bed (6ft) Twin Rooms have Two Single beds ( 3ft), Double and Single Rooms have one king (5ft)& one single bed (3ft).
We provide a great breakfast experience (included in the price, of course). There is a selection of hot beverages- regular, herbal, decaf. etc. Help yourself to juices, cereals, fruits, cheeses, cold meats, yoghurts, homemade breads, freshly baked croissants and scones. Choose your cooked breakfast from our extensive breakfast menu , choose from the traditional options and many others including a daily special, homemade pancakes, fresh fish, smoked salmon etc. Our portion sizes are generous, no need for lunch ! We use local produce.
Our Connemara Ponies and Sheep are raised on our land a few miles from the house, if you wish to visit we'll give you directions.
The Guest Lounge has a real turf fire and you are welcome to help yourself from the complimentary tea and coffee facilities, books, board games, original art etc. at any time. Read the guest comment book (since July 1997) and add your comments. A fridge,corkscrews , bottle openers and glasses are provided.
In the upstairs lobby area there is a computer and printer with complimentary broadband internet access for guests use.
*Patrick and Cathriona the proprietors / hosts have many years training and experience in the hotel & catering industry and have used it to provide a real home from home, catering for your every need.
* We have lots of recommendations on restaurants, pubs, walks, treks etc,and are only delighted to help you plan your days, onward trips etc. We will do all we can to ensure you enjoy your time in Connemara.
* Children over the age of 5 are welcome.
* Open March to October inclusive. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>