Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With regard to the location, we could not be in a better place. We are just 200 meters away from the Tram Museum and we are right in front of the 'Douro River', so the sights are superb. Furthermore, we are very near to the main attractions and landmarks of Porto, such as Biblioteca Municipal Almeida Garrett, with its beautiful gardens, Torre dos Clérigos and its impressive view and Casa da Música, with its marvellous architecture design. In addition, if you want to get some place further, the metro stop of Lapa, in which all the lines of the subway unites together, is about 10-15 minutes walking.
Each room has a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. By the River Guesthouse features free WiFi in all the property. A breakfast tray is provided everyday and includes bread, milk, coffee, juice, butter, jam, honey, cheese and ham. In addition, the guest house also offers bike hire.
By the River Guesthouse Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
With regard to the check in, we would like to know in advance, before the arrival, when the guest is going to arrive in order to be ready for the check in in good conditions.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>