Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Schedule: check-in starts at 2 pm. Check-out time finishes at 11 am. Half the daily rate will be charged for late check-out between 11 am and 2 pm. After 2 pm a full daily rate will be charged. The hostel/hotel offers a service to store your bags.
Cancellation and modification policy: If the reservation is canceled 48 hours prior to arrival, Che Lagarto Hostels / CLH suites will not charge for cancellation. However, the company that processes the payments has an administrative cost for this transaction.
During these special periods, payment of the reservation is required with a 100% advance: Independencia Brasil (9/6/2019-9/8/2019), Nossa Senhora Aparecida (10/11/2018-10/13/2018 and 10/11/2019-10/13/2019) , Finados (11/1/2018-11/3/2018 and 11/1/2019-11/3/2019), New Year (12/28/2018-12/31/2018 and 12/28/2019-12/31/2019), Carnaval (3/1/2019-3/5/2019), Semana Santa Tiradentes (4/18/2019-4/20/2019), Proclamaçao Republica (11/14/2019-11/16/2019), Christmas (12/23/2018-12/25/2018 and 12/23/2019-12/25/2019).
Age restriction: Children under 18 must have an adult.
It is prohibited: Drink or eat inside the bedrooms. Enter the hostel/hotel with alcoholic beverages. Smoking or drug use inside the hostel/hotel.
Payment and exchange rate: our prices are set in USD (US dollars). The exchange rate used is established by Che Lagarto / CLH Suites. We accept Reais, Dollars, Visa, and Mastercard.
To find out more about cancellations, modifications and refunds please go to the 'Things to note' / 'Highlights' / 'Remarks' section or check our website. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>