Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Designed for you, the curious adventurer who just wants to get out there and live a little, wander a little and wonder a little. Curiocity is your base to explore. Clean design, cozy accommodation, local culture and a community of like-minded people.
Step out the doors of our flagship design hostel, and you will find yourself in the heart of Maboneng, the vibiest neighborhood in Johannesburg. With restaurants, cafes, museums and markets tucked away on every corner, you'll want to explore every inch of this gritty, gorgeous urban jungle.
Whether you're flying solo, travelling with your hunni, or a bunch of mates, we've got an accommodation option that gives everyone their space, so everyone stays friends.
Our rooms include: Private Apartments, Classic Doubles, Female only & Shared Dormitories.
Our In-house activities include: Inner-city Tours, Soweto Township Tours, City Cycle Rides, Pub-crawls, Picnics In The Sky and CurioSafaris.
Facilities include a games room, well equipped communal kitchen, a dipping pool, laundry services, bar, rooftop, free fast WiFi, shuttle service, bicycle rentals, communal chill-out zone, luggage room and we are a Baz Bus stop.
Curiocity invites you to discover the heart of Johannesburg's inner city with direct access to the people and happenings of the community. Come explore our World and Discover your self!
IF YOU ARE ARRIVING VIA PARK STATION, PLEASE CALL AN UBER OR THE PROPERTY TO MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR A PICK UP. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND WALKING. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>