Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There were regular sailings from Venice to just about everywhere, especially for the ports of northern Europe and the Black Sea.
The 'Albergarie' grew up in order to accommodate the travellers to and from Venice's shores, amongst them the hotel then known as the 'Albergaria Al Gallo'.
A famous travel guide of 1495 recorded the Al Gallo as one of the best guesthouses in Venice at that time. It was here that Ambassadors, Nobles and the Courtiers to the King would stay, along with Heads of Government, when visiting the Republic of Venice.
The Al Gallo you find today is a newly renovated family guesthouse , the decor in typically Venetian style; perfect for a quiet and long-planned vacation, equipped with all the comforts.
The rooms are spacious and each has bathroom, colour tv, hair dryer, telephone, safe, air conditioning, and minibar.
The Basile Family and in particoular Serena and Alessandro will be at your disposal to give you all the information that you need to visit Venice the Venetian way...
We are conveniently located near the bus terminals and the railway station.
Venice Marco Polo airport is about 20 min.away.
You must check in before 20.00.
We can accord an arrival later but for NOT less than 3 nights and in every case you MUST agree with the reception.
POLICY CANCELLATION: our policy cancellation is 3 days before the arrival day and we cash the total stay.
If you book for a '5 beds room' , if we can, will be a possibility to have a very nice and big apartments that consist of: corridor, bedrooms, sitting room, dining room, kitchen and a big bathroom.
For the FLAT the minimum stay will be not less than 3 nights.
BREAKFAST INCLUDED ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>