Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The room is located at four floor (steps) of a little building in Via Birolli 88 at only 30 mt by foot from the sea and in the touristic center of the village .
It has private bathroom with shower and hairdryer, TV-sat , air conditioning , a little fridge and a kettle with tea and coffe .WI FI free is included
A large window overlooking on the patio of the building. Kitchen not available . Nice and spacious, is very quite .
We are closest to the sea and in the touristic center of the village, so you will find bars, restaurants shops next to your room. Near the train station Ca'de Baran is a good position to visite Cinque Terre by walk , by train or by boat.
In our common area you will find WI_FI free, maps all information to visit our region.
We wait you for in The Cinque Terre's Park.
Check in: from 10.00 am until 5.00 pm
Check out: 10.00 am
Latest check in is at 5pm, after 5pm we ask an additional
charge of 10 euro par hour after 5pm due to later check in
Cancellation Policy: 5 days
Credit Cards not accepted, only cash payments
Breakfast not included
Tourist tax is 2 euro par person par night until 3 nights ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>