Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Here you will find a warm familiar acceptance and cured rooms, with valuable furnitures of Florentine and woven handicraft, equipped of tv digital to flat screen, with wide internal bathroom, safe deposit box, heating and air conditioning.
Our location then, at few steps from the most beautiful stretch of free beach in the center of the splendid Levanto's bay, makes Ca' del Golfo the ideal landing place both for surfers, sub and bathing, and for trekers or bikers that will be at few metres from scenographics paths.
For the evening then, Levanto, with its walks on the sea and wide pedestrian areas between the renewed public park and the fascinating historical center, next to a rich billboard of events and manifestations, proposes an indeed interesting culinary scene (that sweeps from the typical Ligurian kitchen to the blue-fish to authentic local specialties like the not to be missed ones gattafin!).
If you will choose to be our guests, we will be at your disposal, pleased to suggest you the better excursions and eating houses in order to fully enjoy a wonderful holiday.
We wait for you!
Check In: 2.00 pm
Check Out: 10.00 am
Cancellation Policy: 7 days
Minimum Stay: 2 nights (except particular seasons)
Credit Cards not accepted
Breakfast not included
Groups not included ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>