Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
grupos de turismo o personas que les gustaria saber sobre convivencia indigenas
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are an Ecuadorian family that runs three rustic cabins that we constructed with local materials. We offer hot water, chimneys, private bathrooms and above all a stunning view.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash
How to get to the canbanas:
We offer an airport transort from quito directely to our cabanas. We wait for you at the airport with a sign saying your name.
If you plan on getting here yourself there arte two options.
Either you come from Quito and take the bus to Otavalo, which is around 2 UDS. Tell the bus driver to stop at 'el monumneto de caballo en san rafael'. There we are gonna pick you up, just mail us beforehand,.
Alternatively you can get to us from Otavalo, where you take the bus to Quito and again, tell the driver to stop at 'el minumento del caballo en san rafael'
If you are alredy in Otavalo you could consider taking a taxi, which is aroun 4 USD. Tell the driver to go to 'comunidad cachimuel'.
Somos una familia emprendedora que hace poco tiempo llevamos adelante este proyecto, que con esfuerzo y amor construimos.
Nos caracterizamos por brindar un ambiente calido y familiar.
Servicios disponibles para los huéspedes
Contamos con tres cabañas:
-cabaña matrimonial para 2 personas con baño privado y chimenea.
-cabaña familiar para 4 personas con baño privado y chimenea.
-cabaña compartida para 6 personas con baño privado.
Las cabañas cuentan con agua caliente.
Brindamos un espacio de restaurant con una sala de estar para compartir, este mismo espacio cuenta con wi-fi.
Atención a los huéspedes
Nos caracterizamos por brindar un ambiente familiar calido y amistoso.
Pero respetamos a quienes deseen privacidad. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>