Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property is close to several noted attractions, around a 19-minute walk from Juarez Theater and around 1.8 km from Union Garden. The property is 2.1 km from La Paz Square. An American breakfast is available daily at the property. The Alley of the Kiss is 2.1 km from the guesthouse, while Alhondiga de Granaditas Museum is 3.1 km from the property. The nearest airport is Del Bajío International (Guanajuato International) Airport, 29 km from the property.
Cactus Hostel has a Double private with a private bathroom. This is our boutique version of a one double bed. Comfortable space, your own bathroom and privacy to enjoy your stay completely.
The hostel also has a Two double private en-suite for the ones that still want privacy but need an two double beds, this room is ideal, private bathroom and two double beds.
We also have a Mixed Quad with four individual beds “cabin” style, that give you privacy, all of them with electric outlets and a night lamp. Sharing one private bathroom. And finally a mixed large room (20 singles). Our biggest room, for those who like to make new friends, with 20 cabin beds, electric outlet, a night lamp each and 4 bathrooms to share.
Cactus Hostel terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:30.
There will be a $100.00 MXN charge for late check-out customers. Keep in mind that the cleaning staff can enter between 12 pm and 3 pm.
If you wish to stay an extra night, you must inform before the check out time to reception.
Check out before 12:00. At the end of your stay please put your sheets and your towel in the basket of whites located in reception.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 16%
Breakfast included. It is served from 8 am to 10:30 am. You must return and wash all the dishes you have used to the kitchen.
24 hour Reception
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
-It is forbidden to smoke, eat or drink inside the rooms.
You will be asked for a $100.00 MXN deposit at check-in to cover lost key, towel or bed clothes and this deposit will be returned on the check-out day.
-Cactus Hostel is not responsible for lost or stolen items, please use the lockers. Alternatively you can leave your valuables at reception where they will be stored in a safe if you wish.
-For hygienic reasons, the use of private bed clothing or sleeping bags is prohibited, the hostel guarantees clean sheets and clean pillows.
- It is not allowed to have pets in the rooms.
-Always turn off the lights when leaving the room / bathroom.
-Please stay In your designated bed.
- The use / possession of drugs in the hostel is strictly prohibited.
- The loss or damage of the facilities or any type of furniture, will be charged to your account.
- 11 pm is the maximum hour to make noise. Please respect the other guests rest and the tranquillity of the hostel. -- Visitors are forbidden after that time and are allowed back in after 10:30 am
the next day.
- If you come back late at night or leave early in the morning, try to be as quiet as possible for the comfort of the other guests.
- Please help us to keep the common areas clean.
We appreciate all kinds of suggestions to improve the hostel service. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>