Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If the Client cancels a Booking, Callander Hostel will charge a cancellation fee. This cancellation fee shall be a percentage of the charges payable in respect of the Contract Minimum according to the number of clear days (that is not counting the Cancellation Date and the day of the Event) between the Cancellation Date and the date of the Event (the “ Cancellation Notice”), as set outbelow. If the Event is cancelled less than 3
Working Days before the Event, the Hostel is
entitled to charge according to the Final Number, if higher than the Contract Minimum.
Cancellation Notice Fee
41 days – 30 days 50%
29 days – 8 days 80%
7 days or less 100%
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Cyclists and hikers are welcomed, with the hostel offering bike storage and a separate room for airing wet clothing. Towel hire is available, as is padlock hire for the lockers located in each dorm room. Both individual rooms and the main entrance operate with electronic locks, meaning guests can access the building 24/7 using their key-fob.
Callander Hostel is a social enterprise run by Callander Youth Project Trust (CYP). The hostel allows CYP to offer employability training and opportunities to young people from the local area, with the profits being re-invested in other CYP projects. More broadly, CYP provides youth services for people (aged 11-25) living within Callander and the surrounding area – incorporating a variety of activities and development opportunities.
The hostel has three dorms – two 8-bed mixed dorms and a 6-bed female dorm. There are two private rooms – a twin/double en-suite and a 4-bed en-suite family room (the latter providing superb views across to Ben Ledi).
Check-in is open from 14:00 – 20:00 if you require a late check in please contact the hostel directly before 17:00 on the day of arrival.
Unfortunately, at this time, Callander Hostel cannot offer disabled access to accommodation – due to the nature of the building all bedrooms are located upstairs.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards except Ames
Breakfast not included.
Please be advised that this property will need the CVV code of the credit cards in order to guarantee the bookings. Guests are kindly asked to contact the property by email upon making a booking and provide the management with this information(CVV code). ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>