Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is located in the town’s main avenue at a short 6 block walking from the main square-ferry dock towards the border with Argentina, 200 meters from the east entrance to Chile Chico. In addition, we are next to the Gral Carrera Lake as well as near to some natural attractions such as Reserva Nacional Lago and Reserva Nacional Lago Jeinemeni.
The hostel, consists of two buildings, one with two private 5-bed room with ensuite bathrooms, and a second structure with 4 private rooms (2 or 3 beds), 3 dorms with 4 beds each, considering common showers and private toilets. It also has spacious roofed areas & lounge with wood stove to heat up on cold days. Campamento Nandu, could organize transport to the fabulous Jeinimeni Park and bike rental is available. Many travelers stay longer organizing their trips to the Carretera Austral or further south on the Ruta 40, using the WI-Fi available and the information provided by the staff.
Campamento Nandu Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00
Check out before 10:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open from 07.00 to 23.30
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>