Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We grant a 5% discount for a 7 day or longer reservations and a 10% for 30 days or longer.
T's and C's Apply
Campbell's Boarding House is absolutely ideally situated in an Area that is rich in modern history. We are also located on the Melville Koppies West, a Heritage Site and Nature Reserve in the Heart of Johannesburg. We are just around the corner from Melville yet far enough away not to be impacted by its renowned night life. Locals refer to this suburb as 'Little Hollywood' - a local TV star hangout. All major Highways are easily accessible and there is loads of Public transport available.
Campbell's Boarding House offers lodging in a centrally situated, safe and secure Residence in Triomf, a historic rich suburb of Johannesburg. Accommodation is offered in a double Bedroom with a comfortable Queen size bed and the available four bedrooms share two bathrooms. The rooms are serviced daily. Satellite TV / Internet access may be made accessible to visitors on request. Guests may relax in a pleasant garden or use the barbecue facilities. We provide secure parking on the premises and the Institution has ADT security services on call and a Security guard on patrol.
Campbell's Boarding House Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in is flexible.
Check out before 10:00.
Breakfast not included, can be booked as optional extra.
24 hour Reception.
Child friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>