Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of late cancellation (less than 24 hours before arrival) or no show, will be made on your credit card charged the first night.
Check - in from 2:00 p.m.
Check - out 11:00 am
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deposit 50 â'¬ per maxicaravan caution
In the price electricity, water and gas are included.
Sheets ( 4 â'¬ per bed) and air conditioning (4 â'¬ per day) are extra. (on request)
Pillows and blankets are provided
Pets not allowed in the maxicaravans
Bathing cap compulsory in the swimming pool
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Arriving, you are greeted with a familiar and cosy atmosphere that stays with you all your stay here!You could either relax on the swimming pool reading a good book or you can rent a bycicle and a scooter to discover the beauty of our city. During high season you will be entartained by animation(live music, karaoke, magic shows).
Don't forget that on the site you will also find a restaurant-pizzeria, a bar, a minimarket and one little bazar full of clothes and souvenirs.
DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE MOBILE HOMES AND IN THE ROOMS.
Extras activities during your stay contribute for a unique holiday.
-Summer breakfast: From 8 to 10 o'clock on the swimming pool! One croissant+orange juice+1 cappuccino 3,00 euros extra per person!
-Towels: 4.00 euros per set
- Sheets are free
Check in is possible till midnight . Please contact us in case you are going to arrive later!
Low season (from 01/04 to 23/06 and from 25/08 to 31/10):
Cancellations carried out up to two days before arrival are free of charge.
For cancellations carried out later than 2 days before arrival or in case no show, the first night will be charged.
High Season (from 23/06 to 25/08):
Cancellations carried out up to seven days before arrival are free of charge.
For cancellations carried out later than 7 days before arrival, in case no show or post-dated arrival, the whole amount of the accommodation booked will be charged. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>