Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
To cancel a confirmed reservation before 15 days of guest arrival date, no shows and early departures, charges will be 100% of the total stay (as per booking).
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement as soon as booking is confirmed, Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Canopus Retreat Thulusdhoo boasts well decorated modern 07 luxurious Ocean View guest rooms, with 04 Standard Deluxe Double/Twin rooms and 01 Family Deluxe room with the magnificent views of the azure ocean. Just 1 minute of footsteps will take you to the white crystal beach of Thulusdhoo. Don't miss the chance to feel the dazzling sunrise and fresh ocean breeze at the beach.
Canopus Retreat ensures guests feel at home and are offered the essential requirements for a comfortable and pleasant stay including, the Coffee bar which offers authentic aromatic Italian coffee, bottled water, and internet access. Guests can take advantage of experiencing life on a local island whilst enjoying a range of water sports including surfing, jet skiing etc. Day trips to close by picnic islands, local islands and resorts, snorkeling excursions, fishing trips and BBQs can all be arranged.
Property Policy and Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: 1400hrs
2. Check-out Time: 1200hrs
3. Both cash and credit card payments are acceptable upon check in at the property.
4. At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
5. Children under 12 years stay free using existing bedding.
6. Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>