Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Deposit is non-refundable 30 days after booking and is 25% of the total balance due. It is also non-refundable if it is less than 30 days prior to the reservation's scheduled start date.
The final bill is due 2 weeks prior to reservation's scheduled start date and is also non-refundable once it is less than 2 weeks from reservation's scheduled start date.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have a cool hangout lounge, a fully-equipped kitchen and a huge terrace for BBQs.
Once you have checked in, we have no curfew so you can come and go as you please. Every door has a security lock on it. We have free Wi-Fi throughout the building as well as free Internet access in the common area.
We're only a few minutes walk from Chinatown metro station and Union station, where all the buses coming into DC stop. From here you can easily get to the White House, the Convention Center, Chinatown, the Capitol, Library of Congress, the Smithsonian Institute and the Supreme Court.
Our hours are from 10 AM to 10 PM. Check-ins outside of those hours are allowed with a 24-hour self-check-in option, but we ask you to inform us via Email. Contact us with the exact time of arrival. Late check-in is not guaranteed if the card on file cannot be processed.
#FreeTuesdayPizza - every Tuesday at 9:30 PM -ish we'll have free pizza in the common room
#FreeFridayBeer - every Friday at around 9:30 PM -ish we'll give everyone 1-2 free beers to do what you please with it =)
Both followed by an optional club hook up at SoundCheckDC on Tuesdays, and ULTRA Bar on Fridays, with FREE entrance.
#SundayFunday with frequent BBQ evenings, depending on interest and weather!
FREE WIFI unlimited high-speed Internet access throughout
FREE computers to use
FREE lockers (bring your own lock or purchase)
FREE towels, linens, bedding
FREE usage of gourmet kitchen
FREE Hulu, NetFlix, and multiple Cable channels on a projector screen, or common room flat screen
FREE peanut butter, coffee, tea, sugar, creamers, cooking materials (oil, salt), syrup, and pancake mix all day! Is that 'free breakfast'?
FREE luggage storage from 9am to 5pm
We also provide concierge pick up services from $65 from DCA, and $110/$125 from IAD/BWI for up to 3 people.
Please note that without previous approval, we only accept guests between 16 and 75 years of age.
Cancellation and Payment Policy - TAXES OF 14.95% ADDED UPON ARRIVAL
Regular hostel reservations that have not checked-in may make changes 24 ahead of check-in time with no fees. Cancellations MUST be emailed to us. Any cancellation of the day of Check-in will be charged the full night’s stay. No-shows charged the full amount of the booking.
Small group reservations (4 guests and more) will be charged 25% non-refundable deposit, which is due 14 days prior to your stay. If the 25% upfront payment is not paid (to confirm your card on file), then your reservation may not be valid. Large group reservations policies vary and are listed on our website at capitalhostels.com contract. The deposit will be subject to a minimum of 30 days cancellation policy, with the final 75% payment due a minimum of 7 days in advance, to keep the reservation valid.
Upon arrival, full payment will be accepted in cash (USD)/travelers checks or credit cards Visa/MasterCard/Discover/AMEX. We do not accept personal checks. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>